What ages suit Toon Creations Workshops?
After School Online Workshops
Junior: To allow our classes to move at a reasonable pace, Year 1 students are ONLY permitted if they have previously attended TWO Toon Creation Workshops.
Senior: Our Senior Classes are slightly more challenging. Year 5 students are ONLY permitted if they have previously attended FOUR Toon Creation Workshops.
What time does Toon Creations School Holiday run each day?
Our Holiday Workshops run from 9am to 5pm normally.
Does Toon Creations provide food and snacks for students?
Afternoon Tea (fruit/snacks/juice) is provided for full day workshops at 3:45pm.
What should I pack in my child's bag?
Are the kids drawing all day?
Our workshops are mainly focussed on drawing, but we also incorporate games and activities throughout the day. The full day workshops are longer than a normal school day, so we make sure there are plenty of breaks throughout the day.
Do the kids leave the studio throughout the day?
Bondi Studio - There are parks within a short walking distance from the studio. Park activities are whether dependent, however the majority of the day is spent indoors.
All appropriate ratios are adhered to when leaving the studio.
How many kids are in each Holiday Workshop?
Our bondi worskhops are limited to 25 children maximise the attention and comfort of our students.
When are your Holiday Workshops run?
All our NSW Holiday Workshops are run in conjuction with the Public School Terms.
For birthday parties held at the studio, should parents of guests attend?
We provide a safe environment at our Bondi Studio.
Pick Up and Drop Off Times for Holiday Workshops
- If a child is dropped off earlier than 8:50am, you will incur a fee of $15 for every 15 minutes or part thereof. Please note this rate is charged per child.
- A late fee of $15 per 15 minutes (or part thereof) will be charged for late pick up of children from the program after 5:00pm. The studio closes at this time and our staff need to get home to prepare for the next day’s activities. We trust you understand.
Cancellations & Refunds
What Covid-19 policies do you have in place?
Toon Creations continue to operate in line with the NSW government guidlines regarding Covid 19.
- We will be maintaining a thorough cleaning regime throughout the day. This includes disinfecting our tables and tools at breaks as well as a clean of all surfaces at the end of each workshop.
- We will provide hand sanitiser frequently to all children before and during the day and ensure hands are washed between breaks.
- We request that parents drop their kids at the entrance so only kids enter the studio.
- We encourage parents to keep children home if they feel unwell or show flu like symptoms.
Can I use the Creative Kids Voucher with Toon Creations?
Yes! As a registered provider for the Creative Kids Program, you can claim a $100 voucher per year to put towards the cost of workshops and/or materials. If you would like to apply for a voucher or want to find out more, please visit www.services.nsw.gov.au.